Summit Environmental Solutions (SES) is a full-service provider offering animal control solutions for a variety of situations.
SES offers 24-hour animal control, 7 days a week.
What Does Animal Control Do?
Summit Environmental Solutions (SES) handles wildlife removal when their behavior becomes too destructive, dangerous, or they become unwanted animals that are in the wildlife family. We employ advanced technology and the most effective techniques to safely and humanely relocate animals.
Additionally, many animals and their habitats or homes are protected under local, and Federal laws. Displacing animals without proper licensing and training, or damaging or destroying their home can carry fines. SES is fully licensed to handle animal control situations within the framework of the animal’s safety and the law.
SES is not licensed to remove felines or canines or to deal with bites or fighting. However, if you have a cat or dog that is deceased, we will remove it from your property or home for a fee.
When to Call Animal Control?
A Licensed Wildlife Technician from SES may be employed anytime an animal has taken up dwelling on or near your property and is generally unwanted. Animals, especially those that are diseased, may be a hazard to people and property. Our fees are competitive for expert, humane animal removal.
What Can Summit Environmental Solutions Animal Control Do?
At SES, we can handle a wide array of animal control situations, including:
- Structural Bird Control, Bird Abatement, and Bird Proofing
- Vole and Mole Trapping
- Bat in Attic Removal
- Removal of Squirrels, Raccoons, and Skunks
- Dead Animal Removal
- Removing Wildlife and Pests from Crawlspaces and Inaccessible Areas
- Snake Inspections, Removal, and Prevention, Snake Surveys
- Insulation Services to include removal, disinfect, and laying new insulation
- Wildlife Damage Repair (bats in the attic, squirrels in the attic, skunks, raccoons in the attic, etc)
- Animal Proofing including Critter Guards, Ridge Vents, Dryer Vents, Roof Vents, etc
- Animal Clean Up of Contaminated Areas
And many more…
Who Are Our Customers?
We are local Wildlife/Animal Control Experts who work with homeowners, property management companies, municipalities, and commercial-industrial accounts. We also work with state and local authorities by providing information for new laws and regulations regarding and the handling of nuisance wildlife.