Need To Get Rid Of Raccoons?
We remove raccoons through humane trapping, install exclusion barriers to prevent future issues, and educate the people we work with. Summit offers same-day, 24 hour response. Worry less knowing that our quotes are always free.
What Problems Do Raccoons Cause?
They have learned that garbage cans and dumpsters are great sources of food and that houses are excellent habitats. Once attracted, a raccoon will pry a hole in your home to find a den. A Raccoon poses many problems to your home:
- Raccoons tear up air ducts and dismantle crawl space screens.
- They cause fire hazards by chewing through electrical wire.
- Raccoons trample attic insulation, causing spikes in your home energy bill.
- The droppings they leave are a host for parasites including ringworms and roundworms.
- They steal pet food and bird seed
- Their presence is alarming to dogs/pets
- Garbage areas are left a mess, which can attract other pests.
HOW WE Get Rid Of Raccoons?
Raccoons are protected furbearing animals and receive additional legal protections as game animals in most states. Live trapping and relocation may not be an option, since it is illegal in some states to transfer and release captive animals in locations other than the original capture site. Only certified wildlife specialists and licensed trappers may remove and dispose of problem raccoons outside of specified seasons.