FOUNDATION REPAIR SERVICES
No one wants to hear that there’s a problem with their home. Water absorption and soil shrinkage can cause home foundations to crack. This can seriously endanger your home’s structural integrity; in some cases, a home can even be condemned. Due to these issues, it’s very important to take care of foundation problems as quickly as possible. Summit specialists are always on call and offer Free Estimates!
DO YOU NEED FOUNDATION REPAIR?
Below are important signs to look out for. If you see any of these around your home, it’s best to contact a foundation repair specialist as soon as possible.
- Windows, not opening/closing properly
- Cracks in the basement floor
- Stair-step cracks in exterior brick
- Cracks in the interior block walls
- Gaps where the wall and floor meet</li
- Cracks in exterior foundation walls, where exposed
- Bowing basement walls
- Doors that do not open or shut like they once did
- Diagonal cracks coming from the corners of doors or windows
- Sloping floors
FOUNDATION CRACK REPAIR
Crack injection is now the preferred method of interior foundation crack repair. You might have heard of “Epoxy Injection” or “Urethane Injection”. The process consists of sealing the crack on its inside face with an Epoxy paste and injecting a resin (Epoxy or Urethane) which fills the entire crack all the way to the outside soil.