DO YOU NEED FOUNDATION REPAIR?
Do cracks appeal on your walls, over doorways or windows? Do windows that usually open suddenly stick or won’t close? Are one of your walls bulging? These may be tell-tale signs that your home needs foundation repair.
Foundation cracks on your interior walls are typically the first sign that you’ll notice. Your home is your biggest investment; always take care of small problems before they become large, costly ones.
COMMON HOME FOUNDATION ISSUES:
- Windows, not opening/closing properly
- Cracks in the basement floor
- Stair-step cracks in exterior brick
- Cracks in the interior block walls
- Gaps where the wall and floor meet Cracks in exterior foundation walls, where exposed
- Bowing basement walls
- Doors that do not open or shut like they once did
- Diagonal cracks coming from the corners of doors or windows
- Sloping floors
FOUNDATION CRACK REPAIR
Crack injection is now the preferred method of interior foundation crack repair. You might have heard of “Epoxy Injection” or “Urethane Injection”. The process consists of sealing the crack on its inside face with an Epoxy paste and injecting a resin (Epoxy or Urethane) which fills the entire crack all the way to the outside soil.