WHAT OUR SUMP PUMPS CAN DO FOR YOU
Summit has a variety of sump pumps in its arsenal to protect your home against water intruding into your basement. We use everything from Triple Safe to Smart Sump which are guaranteed to keep water out of your basement and keep you happy!
What is the GrateSump™ Pump System?
The GrateSump™ Pump System is used to remove liquid that has been accumulating in a specific area, but it is mostly seen in a lot of home basements. The standardized units are usually made of metal or a concrete container that forms a sump basin and are as powerful as 200W or 400W. With the sump pump unit working with your basement, keeping this area dry will no longer have to be a manual and laborious task.
GrateSump Plus (2400GPH)
- Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 2400GPH with AC or DC Power
- GrateSump – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- FastSump Pump – 1/3 Sump Pump
- FastSump Power Inverter
- 900w Inverter Converter 12v to 115v AC
- Sealed Battery – 100AH
GrateSump Plus II (4800GPH)
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump Pump – 1/3 Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump Power Inverter
- (2) 900w Inverter Converter 12v to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH
SUMP PUMP INSTALLATION
If you have water problems in your basement or crawl space, you could be wasting valuable space in your home. Your wet basement or crawl space could also be causing other issues in your home that you might not have noticed, like mold or structural damage. One of the easiest and most cost-effective ways to put an end to flooding or wetness below the home is by installing a sump pump.
SUMP PUMP REPAIR
Some of the most common repairs we see for these units include:
- Incorrectly sized pumps that are not able to keep up with the demand.
- Pumps with slow flow rates that do not move water quickly enough.
- Pumps without a battery backup that stop working during power outages.