SUMP PUMP SYSTEM
A Sump Pump is the heart of the basement waterproofing system. Sump pumps are used to prevent basements from flooding and to control moisture where the water table is above the foundation of a home. A sump pump system is usually installed in the lowest part of the basement or crawl space to keep the area completely dry all the time. A sump pump system connected to your perimeter drainage system, will dry your basement out and keep it dry.
Why Install a Sump Pump System?
A sump pump system works directly with a waterproofing system to prevent water and moisture from entering your basement. Moisture can lead to structural weakening, which leads to cracks, which become passageways for water. Once this happens, it becomes the perfect environment for mold and mildew to grow.
What is the GrateSump™ Pump System?
The GrateSump™ Pump System is used to remove moisture that has been accumulating in a specific area, but it is mostly seen in basements and crawl spaces. Summit Environmental Solutions (SES) recommends installing a GrateSump™ pump liner with pump system. Our GrateSump™ liner has large punched holes that allow groundwater to easily enter and to be pumped out and has a built-in pump stand which keeps dirt away from the sump pump impeller. The standardized units are made of metal or concrete container that forms a drainage basin. The GrateSump™ has several key features that ensure unmatched performance and reliability like no other in the basement industry.
Performance & Reliability
- Does not promote undermining of the foundation
- GrateSump™ resists iron and clogging
- Built in pump stand
- Easy on / easy off cover
- Dehumidifier drain plug
- Permanent mesh filter
- GrateSump™ dual combination
- Every pump has its own housing case
- Virtually air tight cove
GrateSump™ Pump System Advantages
For added protection and peace of mind, install the GrateSump Plus™ battery backup sump pump system. A battery back-up system should be installed with every primary sump pump system. The system will fail and your basement may get wet despite the attempt at basement waterproofing, if the sump pump stops for any reason.
GrateSump Plus (2400GPH)
- Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 2400GPH with AC or DC Power
- GrateSump – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- FastSump Pump – 1/3 Sump Pump
- FastSump Power Inverter
- 900w Inverter Converter 12v to 115v AC
- Sealed Battery – 100AH
GrateSump Plus II (4800GPH)
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump Pump – 1/3 Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump Power Inverter
- (2) 900w Inverter Converter 12v to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH
JUST NEED SUMP PUMP REPAIR?
Not all pump issues need a full replacement. We’ll work with you to get existing pump systems working again.
Some of the most common repairs for these units include:
- Incorrectly sized pumps that are not able to keep up with the demand.
- Pumps with slow flow rates that do not move water quickly enough.
- Pumps without a battery backup that stop working during power outages.
- Clogging or leakage in various pump hose connections