WHY SUMP PUMP SYSTEMS?
Basement flooding can seriously damage property and introduce mold to your home. By removing water from below your home’s foundation, sump pumps are designed to prevent basement flooding. In turn, the prevention of costly flood repair saves you time, stress, and money. Summit experts provide sump pump installation and repair. We offer Free Estimates!
What is the GrateSump™ Pump System?
The GrateSump™ Pump System is used to remove liquid that has been accumulating in a specific area, but it is mostly seen in home basements. The standardized units are made of metal or a concrete containers that forming a drainage basin.
GrateSump Plus (2400GPH)
- Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 2400GPH with AC or DC Power
- GrateSump – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- FastSump Pump – 1/3 Sump Pump
- FastSump Power Inverter
- 900w Inverter Converter 12v to 115v AC
- Sealed Battery – 100AH
GrateSump Plus II (4800GPH)
- Dual Primary Sump Pump System with Battery Backup
- 4800GPH with AC or DC Power
- (2) GrateSump – Advanced Sump Pump Liner
- (2) FastSump Pump – 1/3 Sump Pump
- (2) FastSump Power Inverter
- (2) 900w Inverter Converter 12v to 115v AC
- (2) Sealed Battery – 100AH
JUST NEED SUMP PUMP REPAIR?
Not all pump issues need a full replacement. We’ll work with you to get existing pump systems working again.
Some of the most common repairs for these units include:
- Incorrectly sized pumps that are not able to keep up with the demand.
- Pumps with slow flow rates that do not move water quickly enough.
- Pumps without a battery backup that stop working during power outages.
- Clogging or leakage in various pump hose connections