WHAT ARE BED BUGS?
Bed bugs are flat, reddish-brown, oval insects up to 4 to 5 mm long or the size of an apple seed. Swollen and reddish after a blood meal.
HOW DO YOU GET BED BUGS?
You can pick up bed bugs almost anywhere — offices, stores, hotels and gyms for starters. They’re great at hiding and have been known to hitchhike in luggage, personal belongings or even you.
OUR EXTERMINATION METHOD
We recommend a treatment plan based on the severity of the infestation and your preferences. We use the best tools and science available to address any bed bug problem. The health of your family, pets, and environment are our primary concern.
BED BUG TREATMENT
- TAKE BEDDING TO LAUNDRY
- VACUME, SEAL, SCRUB
- STARVE THEM (INTERCEPTER CUPS)
- TREAT ANY ANIMALS
BED BUGS ON YOUR MATTRESS?
While bed bugs are visible to the naked eye, they generally come out in dark conditions. You may have been bitten by bed bugs if you wake up with itchy areas on your skin that you didn’t have before falling asleep. You can spot a possible bed bug infestation by looking for the following indicators:
- Dark spots which are bed bug excrement and may bleed on the fabric like a marker would
- Eggs and eggshells, which are tiny (about 1mm) and white
- Skins that nymphs shed as they grow larger
- Live bed bugs
- Rusty or reddish stains on bed sheets or mattresses caused by bed bugs being crushed