Why did the customer contact us?
The customer needed new attic insulation.
1. Install stainless steel screen to the left and right gable vents on exterior of home.
2 Install three pipe caps over exhaust pipes on top of roof
3. Vacuum 1350 square-foot of attic insulation including removing all dead rodent and droppings.
4 Apply Sterifab treatment to attic to to Kill any bacteria and parasites or mites.
5. Air Seal all penetration’s from home into attic space with spray foam
6. Install 19 can light covers to all recessed lighting
7. Install baffles and stroyvents over the soffit areas to keep the new cellulose in place
8. Blow in GreenFiber low dust cellulose into the attic to R38 VA value code