The top priority for Summit Environmental Solutions is client and technician safety. We are happy to continue to serve the Northern Virginia/DC-Metro area in this time of crisis but with a few changes to our normal operating procedures.
We are actively following updates on COVID-19 and have made the following changes:
- We are asking and encouraging our employees to wash their hands and sanitize often.
- We are asking that employees and clients refrain from shaking hands out of caution! Waving is encouraged!
- We are requiring sick employees to stay home.
- We are actively cleaning and sanitizing surfaces inside SES Offices and all Work Vehicles.
- Technicians will be changing gloves in-between services.
- Practice social-distancing by staying at least 6 feet away from clients, while still remaining friendly!
Here are some recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC):
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily (e.g., tables, countertops, light switches, doorknobs, and cabinet handles) using a regular household detergent and water.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Always wash your hands with soap and water if your hands are visibly dirty.
Summit is committed to providing excellent and safe service to all of our clients.